the works should be described in text file. This file must contain:
- the name of the competitions
- the name of the work
- the name of the authors(s)
- the contact address
all works must be first presented on FOReVER XIII party.
the author(s) won't to be present at the FOReVER, but in case of the winning, they will not receive the prize.
all of the works will became freeware at the moment of applying for competitions.
All competitions will begins on this hardware:
Atari 13oXE, 2o48+64kB RAM, Stereo, Atari XF 551 (SD, MD, DD, DS/DD - 32o KB/disk), Atari OS, OS QMEG 3, OS QMEG 3.8, OS QMEG 4.o4, MD DOS (memlo:$1859).
- the time of the work (composition) could not exceed 3 minutes
- the module must be in the formats describle below
- there is allowed to use others autors instrument or "samples" but you should to streess that
- the allowed formats: self running or MPT (without samples), CMC, TMC (4 or 8 channels) - we will use MegaPlayer 2.o for exhibit
- max. 1 works per one musician
self running or APC, CIN, GED, GR8, GR9, HIP, INT, MIC (PIC), PI1, PI3 - we use Mega Player 2.o for exhibit, RIP - we use Visage 2.5 for exhibit
- the presented work can contain any names, symbols or pseudonyms which could identify the authors
- there is forbidden to redraw others works. all the graphics must be performated on atari. no scans, converting from other platforms!
- max. 2 works per one gfx maker
- lenght of intro is max. 1o24 bytes
- intro may be packed
- intro may contain sound
- intro must start from DOS, but don't need to come back to DOS at the end
- intro can be part of some demo just if that demo is also presented on party
- no other limitations
- demo must be run from DOS (memlo max. $2000) or self running (BOOTable disc)
- there is allowed to use extended memory up to 2o48 kB, so you can run up to 2112 kB
- demo must end by any interfere from outside
- no other limitations
| :: crossplattform WILD competition :::.|
your entry should be original and entertaining it can be anything you can imagine, but you should be able to present it, so either bring the all necessary hardware needed for it's presentation, or videotape your production.
- any machine (atari, commodore, zx spectrum)
- any additional hardware stuff
- better videotape your production
:: Atari rules (v o.8 - 2oo2o826) by -XI-/SATANTRONIC